Sunday, August 22, 2010

My local area networking blocking frequently,what r u causes?

my local area networking blocking frequently,what r u causes,actually we have 400 system in lan ,frequenly network is blocking ,we mainting norton antivirus 9 software for virus protection,we r u using giga byte ehernnet switches and 100 mbps capacity lan

My local area networking blocking frequently,what r u causes?
The question is broad and there can be many answers to this problem. I suggest the website http://www.ittoolbox.com/


This website is a community of people in the networking and IT field. You are more likely to find your answers there. Anti virus protects against viruses and by scanning. Norton anti-virus only works if updated regularly (although it is reactive not proactive) By network blocking I am guessing that you are talking about access denial. This could be do to a firewall issue, or other problems with access list. Hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment