Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wireless networking?

Could anyone explain to me how to set up a wireless home network using a HSDPA USB modem as conventional wireless routers only have Ethernet (RJ45) ports. I have tried various wireless networking routers but I can only establish a Local Only connection. I have a Vodafone HSDPA USB (E220) modem as my source of broadband internet and this is connected to my desktop. However, I don't seem to be able to share this internet connection. All help gratefully received.

Wireless networking?
The HSDPA USB modem doesn't have Wi-Fi so you can't use it to connect to your wireless router at home.
Reply:well thats easy go to youre netwoek settings to view your wireless networks and on theleft hand side there should be an option that allows you to setup a network





hope it works

dental care

No comments:

Post a Comment