Thursday, August 19, 2010

Small business networking?

I will be starting a business in while (maybe 2 years, I need to raise some money!) , and I thought I may as well start networking now! What is the best way to start networking? I will be setting up a software development company, by the way.Should I keep all the names, addresses etc. in an address book? Or should I keep them on my phone? I think I might wait until I get a phone specifically for business before I give it out...what is your advice?

Small business networking?
Hi. I'm starting a business too! It's very exciting isn't it?! I don't know where you live but (I'm in Dublin) I know that some Enterprise Boards have Networking Evenings or Events you can go along to - I haven't gone yet as I'm only starting out but I hope they'll be useful. I'm also going to a Start Your Own Business Event tomorrow here in Dublin so I'll come back and add to this answer if I find out anything interesting.





One thing about the phone - I'd be careful of keeping all your numbers on it just in case something happened to it, but that's just me - maybe an address book would be better. You could keep all your client/colleague details there.
Reply:Yes you should start now. Did you try your local networking network? WIRE and Business link is a good place to start.

teeth braces

No comments:

Post a Comment