Thursday, August 19, 2010

Introduction to networking?

G'day,





I have recently becoming interested in networking computers in general and so far I have been able to set up Peer to Peer networking for games via cross over cables and IPX connections as well as multiple game users over a router but realistically I havent the slightest clue what Im doing.


I was wondering if anyone could recommend any informative, easy to read texts and or university/tafe courses I could attend to become more educated in this field.


My current location is Brisbane, Australia.





Any guidance would be greatly appreciated,





David

Introduction to networking?
http://www.amazon.com/Mike-Meyers-Networ...





this is a good book to get your network fundamentals down. I would suggest study network+ certification to get a solid foundation and progress from there.
Reply:buy this book or search for it in internet as a free book :


Computer Networking first-step


by Wendell Odom


ISBN: 1-58720-101-1


No comments:

Post a Comment