Sunday, August 22, 2010

Networking Solution through ADSL? Again with Updates?

Hello Everyone.





This is Imtiyaz Again





I had asked a question on Networking before. I received several answers for that but I forgot to tell that I would not like to setup a VPN for this. I want a solution without a VPN. Check Below. If anybody can, please give me a solution for this plan.





I have to link 5 of my branches through ADSL Connections and want to synchronise the SQL Server Database that I have installed on all 5 branches.





All 5 branches should synchronise with each other the SQL Server Database is the final objective.





How can this be done? Can I do it without a Static IP Address to my ADSL or should I get Static IP Addresses for all the 5 Branches?





But I want to link the branches without any Static IP Address. Is this possible? If there are any software to do this, you can even comment on that as well.





Anyway, with or without any Static IP Address, I want to connect all 5 branches.





BYE


Imtiyaz G

Networking Solution through ADSL? Again with Updates?
no all five branches should be able to see your SQL server


to do that you should install mini router like span net 2500


so everybody should be able to see that


in order to understand this


branches has to go to LIKE T1 LINE and a mini router with


dedicated ip address and SQL should be able to see all those


routers then the traffic should be able to go


buy 5 router got a T1 line to all the branches assign ip to all


get back to SQL configure to receive and send through these ip


hope i have helped
Reply:Hi,





please can you specify if all the PCs in the same location or not?


and if not the 5 of them in the same location and the server is away?


No comments:

Post a Comment